Saturday, November 17, 2007

FOOD AND MORE IN NEW YORK CITY

While we are still below 14th Street I must tell you about Jacques Torres Chocolate okay so I lied it is about food. But that's what most residents of New York City o- not just eat, but know where and how to eat. So Jacques Torres is located at 350 Hudson at King Street (1 block South of Houston), New York, NY 10014. Store hours are Mon - Sat 9:00am - 7:00pm. Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm. there's a new site uptown around 73rd and gotta tell you we'll repeat when we get there ....

(for the tourist who wants to be a New Yorker, go for the spicey hot chocolate)

Okay so my good downtown Saturday- get a facial from Winnie over on Hester Street, then Suki cuts my hair around the corner on Elizabeth Street, a walk over to Sullivan Street to pick up new yarn at PURL, then Jacques for a spicey hot chocolate then a walk back to the Chess Forum before heading East on Bleeker to get the #6 train uptown. (If I have a 'critter sitter' then I might elongate the day with a film at Angelika.)So there you go...a residents guide to this area of NYC. So now we'll head north a bit http://www.jacquestorres.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've had the spicey hot chocolate- it is great!